Error messageAlready registered with Industrial Cadets? Log into your account to access the network now or Register here
Connect with employers to develop skills and learn more about careers in industry
Industrial Cadets gives young people an insight into industry, connecting them with employers
Do you want to prepare for your future? If yes, then you have the opportunity to get a unique insight into industry by becoming an Industrial Cadet.
By taking part in an accredited experience, you’ll build and enhance your skills and knowledge as you're mentored by industry role models and as you take part in structured activities that will allow you to demonstrate your progress, helping you to succeed in your future study and career choices.
You will take part in:
- at least 5 hours’ experience of industry
- a wide range of activities including hands-on team challenges, site visits, presentations and talks, interactive workshops and project work
- graduation and celebration events
You will benefit from:
- getting insight into the workplace though quality experiences;
- gaining recognition from a national and quality renowned scheme;
- gaining insights as to how businesses operate;
- developing personal skills suited to employment;
- becoming aware of the career routes open to you;
- raising your aspirations and achievements.
You will be able to demonstrate to universities and employers, your skills in:
- creativity and innovation;
- independent and critical thinking;
- commitment and dedication.
Information for Parents
Your child will benefit from being mentored by industry role models, receiving a nationally recognised accreditation, and will gain access to further opportunities after graduation through the Industrial Cadets Online Network.
Industrial Cadets get recognition for their achievements during the programme, making applications for future study, apprenticeship or employment opportunities stand out from the crowd.