Error messageAlready registered with Industrial Cadets? Log into your account to access the network now or Register here
Develop your future talent pipeline with Industrial Cadets
Would you like to have a direct influence in the development of skills in young people? Would you like to improve the talent pool you recruit from? If yes, then why not use Industrial Cadets for a simple and effective way to meet your needs.
Young people develop skills through-out their education, so as an employer you can impact 'what' they learn, at any stage of this journey. We run experiences for young people, helping to raise their aspirations and give them a real insight into a career in industry.
Join employers such as British Steel, GlaxoSmithKline, Airbus, Müller, Nissan, AkzoNobel, Dudson, Aero Engine Controls, Steelite, Jaguar Land Rover, BAE Systems and many more, who are supporting Industrial Cadets as the industry standard for workplace experiences.
How it works
- Young people gain a minimum of 5 hours' experience of industry
- Activities during the experience include; site visits, talks, mentoring, hands-on activities and project work
- The flexible framework allows employers of all sizes to gain accreditation
- The Industrial Cadets team works with employers to develop models of engagement
- Each experience develops valuable skills and abilities, delivering a quality experience to the young people taking part
Industrial Cadets can help you as an employer to:
- strengthen your company journey with student programmes and utilise future talent;
- join an industry recognised brand and accreditation supported by HRH The Prince of Wales;
- be supported in creating or further developing your bespoke programme for students;
- receive recognition of your brand on our national website, local school and business community;
- provide your staff with opportunities to develop new personal skills;
- gain access to the Industrial Cadets Online Network for Industrial Cadet Employers and students across the whole UK, allowing employers to connect with Industrial Cadets, by offering them graduate and apprenticeship opportunities as well as tracking them into their early careers.